Work from Home Productivity eBook
Work from Home Productivity: Discover How to Stay Productive Working From Home and Develop Your Mind For Success
Working from home has the potential to be amazing, but for many of us, that’s not how the story goes. Working from home means there is no commute. It means that you can simply roll out of bed and be in your office. It means that you can work in an environment that you designed, surrounded by things that you find inspiring. And of course, it also means that you get to decide when and how you work. Most of us spend a huge amount of time at the office not really working.
We talk at the water cooler, we attend pointless meetings, and we stare at emails. We do this because our managers expect us to be at work for a certain amount of time.
And that’s the culture!
If you went home and just worked… well, then you could be finished in 2/3rds of the time. Minus a commute and you have just saved yourself hours every single day. That’s hours to spend doing things you love, to work on side projects, or to hang out with your family.But if you’re reading this, then I’m guessing that hasn’t been your experience so far!
Here are what you will learn with this Work From Home Productivity eBook:
- How to create accountability and stakes to motivate yourself to work
- How to tackle tasks and structure your workflow for maximum productivity
- How to introduce positive habits that keep you happy, healthy, and focused
- How to optimize your health, wellbeing, and other self-care tips
- How to use amazing apps that let you do more and save a HUGE amount of time
- How to create a perfect home office. What makes a productive office, what you should avoid, and what you should implement.
- How to start each day feeling charged and ready to go
- How to take maximum advantage of the work from home lifestyle in order to spend more time doing what you love
- Why you should “eat the whole frog” first thing in the morning
- How to overcome writer’s block. We all know it’s a struggle trying to write or create. Follow these tips and tricks to help you overcome writer’s block
- Tools and software to help you collaborate with other team members
- How to organize your workspace for productivity
- How to deal with isolation and loneliness working from home
- + much, much more!
- Language: English
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 55
- Year Released/Circulated: 2020